Monday, November 15, 2010

Being Sketchy in San Francisco

Well, as predicted, Piano Fight delivers with another hilarious production AND I crashed on my Friends Kevin and Alyse's floor again, leaving me with an entire Saturday to meander up, down and through San Francisco. I walked and walked and walked and found a few nice spots to draw while I was in Russian Hill. I was sitting on the sidewalk though, so there was a limit to how long I could draw before:

a) my back and booty started aching and
b) residents started looking out their windows at me suspiciously

...At least, that's the excuse I'm going with for why these drawings aren't finished. The truth is, I'm sharing my secret sketchbook pages with you, never meant for human eyes, the hand-drawn equivalent of words I might whisper to a dog...






No comments:

Post a Comment