Monday, February 7, 2011

Gnartoons To Go!

Are you ever in such a hurry to leave the house in the morning that you don't even have time to spend a full 55 minutes reviewing my weekly cartoon? I'm sure it happens basically all the time, but fret not! For a wonderful new product on the market, Stripr is here to save you... I wonder why they didn't just call it stripper? Huh, anyway... Well, actually if you're like me and you don't have one of those fancy pants sorts of phones then this probably will not effect you. BUT, if you have an iphone or an ipod touch or some other smartphone, you can now get gnartoons sent directly to your mobile device through this ap, which has just started pushing my junk today! So, for that reason I'm posting an old comic strip today. I hope you enjoy my striptease.



If you navigate the browser of your mobile device to http://stripr.dbelement.com, you should be able to get things rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment