Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gnartoons, Issue #1

Gnartoons, Issue #1 is here! The books all look fantastic and were printed by Keness in San Francisco. This is actually the first comic book that I didn't print, fold and staple all by myself. And not to mention, it's in full color! I'm on a train right now, bringing the books up to Portland so that I can debut them at Stumptown Comics Fest this weekend! Come say hi, I'll be at the Gnartoons table, D-22.

I did manage to drop off a few copies at Fantastic Comics in Berkeley before I left, so East Bay peoples can snag a copy over there - right this very moment.

It is not however, available for sale online yet (because I'm up North yo!), but it will be reeaaally soon! I'll let you know when that happens so you can order a copy for your niece or nephew - in these strange times this is the only way to be a cool uncle.



No comments:

Post a Comment