Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Port on Ice

I'm happy and proud to announce that the Royal Squid Press has begun printing someone's work other than my own! I designed and printed the covers for author R.F. Kramers literary debut, 'Port on Ice'. In addition to the short story 'Port on Ice', the book also includes a poem by author/poet Chris Kalman and a three-page comic by yours truly (about a classroom guinea pig named Merlin). I have already sold out of my copies, so you will have to order your copy through the man himself: rfkramer (at) gmail (dot) com. This is a very limited run for the first printing, only 60 copies! So place your order quickly! This is the author's debut.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ryan for the copy of your literary debut. You totally did it! :)) Great artwork, I wonder if it's possible to get a poster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ksenia, thanks for your interest in the artwork! You can email me: James(at)gnartoons(dot)com, about getting a print.

    ReplyDelete