Friday, March 25, 2011

Haight Street Commerce

I've been posting a lot of oooooold comics up here on the blahg because I've been working up a bulk of work that I would like to have published in other places before it gets all used up on here. One of the projects I've been working on this Winter has been an epic series of "San Francisco Bay Comics" that will hopefully start showing up in a few familiar places around Northern California in the near future. If you've been following my blog you probably know that I infrequently draw up something for Fecal Face Dot Com's Free Fridayz drawing contest. Well they went with a Haight St. theme this week and I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to bust out a SF Bay Comic about the Upper Haight. SO, here's a taste of what you can expect from the next batch of Gnartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment